From profit enhancement, finance sourcing, mergers and acquisitions and quality of earnings, to succession planning, business plans and budgeting, you can expect from Holtz Rubenstein Reminick advisory services that yield results.
We analyze historical operating expenses, trends, and ratios and then compare the results to companies of a similar size within your industry. This comparison can help you effectively position yourself in relation to your competition.
For companies looking to expand, we can help you with the due diligence process and can assist in obtaining financing for working capital needs and/or equipment purchases.
Business Advisory Practices
Additional Advisory Services
- Assessing economic trends and industry developments impacting your business operations
- Reviewing organizational structure to ensure it compliments business strategy
- Review of shareholder agreements
- Meeting with management and staff to review accounting systems, internal controls, and operating procedures in order to provide recommendations for efficiency improvements in these areas
- Working with management to plan effective methods of implementing any recommendations that are made
- Developing strategic business plans
- Preparing cash flow projections
- Implementing budgeting procedures
- Obtaining banking and other credit facilities
- Conducting business valuations
- Providing a wide array of tax analysis and compliance