Employee Benefit Plan Audit Services
This is what our Employee Benefit Plans Audit Group is all about.
The auditing of employee benefit plans is a very specialized and unique service and we are committed to the highest quality and standards we provide to our clients. The audit process requires diligence, professionalism, and highly specialized skills. The guidance and knowledge we provide is critical to plan sponsors, given the significant amount of fiduciary responsibility involved.
These audits have increasingly become the subject of scrutiny by the Department of Labor ("DOL"). As such, our audit focuses on DOL compliance issues, including timely remittances, testing investment allocations, payroll testing, and participant data testing, among others.
Our dedicated professionals understand the technical and compliance areas of performing employee benefit plan ("EBP") audits, helping ensure compliance with the appropriate standards and changes in the regulations.
Our Quality Commitment
To our employee benefit plan audit clients, we pledge the following:
- Our audit planning and fieldwork will be completed with minimal disturbance to your company's staff.
- Our audits will be performed at high level of professional standards.
- Our audits will be performed effectively and efficiently.
- Our audit team will provide personalized and professional service.
- Your audit partner/manager will initiate and facilitate regular discussions of the audit process with you.
- We will do our best to adhere to agreed upon timetables, due dates, and budgets.
Our Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Audits of pension, 401(k), and 403(b) plans (Limited and full-scope audits)
- Preparation (or review) of IRS Form 5500, SEC Form 11K, and summary annual reports
- Consulting services related to employee benefit plans
As a member of the AICPA's Employee Benefit Plan Audit and Quality Center, we have voluntarily agreed to its membership requirements. These include designating a partner responsible for our EBP audit practice, establishing quality control programs, performing annual internal inspection procedures, adhering to specialized continuing education courses, and making our peer review report findings publicly available.
As a result, your plan administrator and other personnel can be assured that they are receiving not only an audit that meets rigorous regulatory requirements, but also a professional experience that exceeds expectations.
Contact Holtz Rubenstein Reminick today for immediate assistance.
Lily Hui, CPA
Partner in Charge
Employee Benefit Audits