Why Select Holtz Rubenstein Reminick?
Whether you are an individual, partnership, LLC/LLP, corporation or other type of entity, Holtz Rubenstein Reminick can be instrumental in the planning and preparation of your taxes. Our experience and expertise in federal, state and international tax law can help you minimize your tax liability.
As one of the largest independent CPA firms in the country, we are highly skilled in planning and tax filings for a wide range of industries. You can rely on us to thoroughly review your financial position, identify the most beneficial tax strategy, prepare all applicable forms and plan for future developments. You can trust that our work will be timely, creative and of the highest quality.
Tax Planning Services
- Determining optimum form of organization including Limited Liability Company, Partnership, S or C Corporation
- Advising clients of tax matters that specifically impact their operational practices
- Evaluating the effects of tax law changes and clearly communicating them to clients
- Researching the tax ramifications of proposed transactions and obtaining IRS rulings if necessary
- Planning for growth and expansion efforts, such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, business ventures and real estate transactions
- Evaluating benefit plan options to determine the best way to meet cash needs at the time of retirement
- Reviewing or establishing the most beneficial inventory and tax accounting methods
- Structuring personal affairs to reduce or defer taxes
- Estate, trust and gift tax planning to reduce estate and inheritance taxes, as well as administration expenses
Tax Preparation & Compliance Services
- Ensuring compliance with all the rules and regulations, especially for specialized clients including government, not-for-profit and publicly-held companies
- Verifying the key figures of the returns and ensuring the adequacy of disclosure
- Representing clients before taxing authorities at examination and appeals level
International Tax Services
- Addressing clients' foreign tax questions/concerns through a network of overseas tax partners at DFK
- International - an association of accounting firms around the world that share information and expertise
- Selecting suitable tax strategies for minimizing foreign withholding taxes
- Evaluating foreign regulations and their related impact on operations
- Researching the tax ramifications of proposed transactions; obtaining rulings from foreign tax authorities if necessary
- Planning/preparing returns for personnel on international assignments
Contact Holtz Rubenstein Reminick today for immediate assistance.
Timothy W. Mulcahy, CPA
Partner in Charge